Health & Safety at FOSS Backstage
The pandemic has hit the events industry hard as all events have one thing in common: To bring people together. We want to do this in a way that is as safe and inclusive as possible. We want you to have a safe and comfortable experience here in Berlin.
We are monitoring the national health advise from Robert Koch Institut, the German federal government agency and research institute responsible for disease control and prevention, closely and will update our plans accordingly if necessary. We are also collaborating closely on health concepts with our venue TUECHTIG. Below are the current rules for FOSS Backstage:
- We strongly recommend that everyone who attends FOSS Backstage 2023 in Berlin be vaccinated with two vaccinations plus an additional booster shot.
- You will be required to wear a medicinal mask or FFP2/(K)N95 mask indoors. We want to encourage you to wear an FFP2 mask (or equivalent), since it provides better protection for you and others. There will be a designated catering area where you can take of your mask for drinks and food, however we ask you to put back on your mask once you have finished your meal or drink.
- All participants will be informed in case of an outbreak using the provided contact details.
- We request that anyone sick or experiencing any cold/flu-like symptoms stay home for their own safety and the safety of others.
- We encourage you to to test yourself for COVID-19 before attending the event. Test Center Berlin Wedding is located near our venue TUECHTIG at Utrechter Str. 46, but you can also find a map of testing locations here.
- We also want to encourage you to use Corona Warn App (CWA) during your stay in Berlin. CWA is the official contract tracing app of the German Federal Ministry of Health and provides anonymous and decentralized contact tracing using the Google/Apple Exposure Notification system. You can learn more about CWA here.
We will update these rules as required and also provide you with additional information as they become available. If you have any questions, concerns or recommendations, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org